All members have the rights:
- To play any game in any manner that does not contradict these regulations, without prejudice or discrimination.
- To abandon play at any time to handle any unexpected real life issue. Real life comes first always.
- To offer an opinion, and have it be heard by the administration board.
- To hold membership in another guild, (Provisional on the condition that there is no hostile intent to the Ausmonauts or our allies.)
- To contact any member of the administration board or game executive team, in order to bring queries, problems, or issues to their attention.
- To leave the Ausmonauts at any time of your own accord.
All members understand and accept the following responsibilities, and commit to upholding them throughout their membership:
- Be respectful of the club, its members and allies, and always deal in good faith with other players.
- It is understood that people have personal conflict sometimes, but the Ausmonauts expect members to harden up and build a bridge. If there is an issue that cannot be resolved directly raise it with the game executive team, and if it cannot be resolved still then raise it to the administration board.
- Never cheat or use performance enhancing programs.
- Don’t be a dick and don’t stir up drama.
- (And this is the most important) Remember to have fun.
Unacceptable conduct is defined, but not limited, to the following:
- The posting of malicious links, inflammatory messages, advertisements, pornographic material, or spaming either in-game, on Discord or the website.
- Abusive or discriminative behaviour such as trolling, religious or sexual discrimination etc will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- Anti-social behaviour that ostracises or excludes members from events, teams, missions, activities etc.
- Granting unauthorised access to Ausmonauts website or in game assets.
Except in extreme cases of betrayal or anti-social behaviour, members will be given no less than 3 separate warnings (one verbal and two written) for inappropriate conduct and if there is a failure to heed those warnings then they will be removed from the Ausmonauts.
Ready to find out more?
If you like what you see, join us on Discord by clicking the button to the right: